BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 9, 2011

after camp 2011




start kawat!^^


2nd of june ~ 5th of june
was my last camp in KRS
i ask myself
am i still missing this four days of camp?
YUP!
i damn miss it!
before going camp
i dun have any feel yet!
cuz i keep thinking that
i am the one who gv exam to junior
not much joyful will i get
BUT
i am totally wrong!
i miss my juniors badly!
they all are very cute and funny
i cant forget
their joyful face
they cook for me
they play with me
they just adorable!
really..
i willing to cook for them
i willing to tired for they safety
MY LAST YEAR CAMP
how can i dont miss it, right?!
i wish i could organise another camp with them
i wish i could take many many many many picture with them!
time goes fast
i am gonna graduated very soon ya
will you all miss me?
haha..

but for SURE
i will be missing you all damn MUCH
form5 ahh
form5...
times really goes fast..


here are some pic



zhan ting! ^^




form5!!






ehh?? family la^^



0 comments: